From its origins as a lunchtime madrigal group in the Board of Trade during the Second World War, the Whitehall Choir has developed into a notable performer on the London music scene. Its members, all amateurs, perform in at least three concerts each season in some of central London’s major venues.
Anyone who makes a donation in support of the Choir is considered a Friend, and the Choir is very grateful.
Categories of Friends will be recognised, and their support acknowledged in concert programmes, at three donation levels, Bronze, Silver and Gold.
- Bronze is for Friends making an annual donation of £120 (or £10 per month) or more
- Silver is for Friends making an annual donation of at least £240 (or £20 per month), which is the same as a Choir member’s subscription
- Gold is for Friends making an annual donation greater than £600 (or £50 per month)
Gift Aid: if you are a UK taxpayer, the Choir can claim back tax from the government on your donations if you pay enough UK income tax and/or capital gains tax to cover the amount of tax the Choir will reclaim – at present 25% of the net amount donated.
- Support of Friends is acknowledged in concert programmes, or can be anonymous
- Friends’ purchases of any concert and event tickets for Whitehall Choir promotions are discounted: Bronze 10%, Silver 20% and Gold 50%
- Friends receive advance notice by email of all concert and events
- Friends are registered on the email database to receive general newsletters
Download a Friends joining form
For any further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org